Hyatt Zilara & Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana, Dominican Republic
The Hyatt Zilara & Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana is a newbuild project involving construction of a 750 room all-inclusive beachfront resort on approximately 40 acres of premiere beachfront property in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. The property is located in the Dominican Republic in the gated resort community of Cap Cana, an exclusive hotel tourist destination development positioned 9.5 miles from the city of Punta Cana and approximately 6 miles from Punta Cana International Airport.
Under a Construction Management Agent contract with Playa Hotels & Resorts, TLDI is responsible for all aspects of construction management including site works, vertical construction, and procurement.
The scope of works includes:
- Construction of a 375 key luxury Hyatt Zilara all-inclusive adults-only resort and a 375 key luxury Hyatt Ziva all-Inclusive all-ages resort, both to be operated by Playa Hotels & Resorts.
- A total of 12 themed F&B outlets
- A shared amenities and services development program for Hyatt Ziva & Zilara Cap Cana will include:
- A luxury, signature Spa.
- A Fitness Facility with gym.
- Central Amphitheatre.
- Parking for guests and employees.
- Convention Center/ Conference Facilities.
- Construction of all required service and support (i.e. Back of the House) facilities.