Margaritaville & Tui Sensatori, Cap Cana, Dominican Republic
Karisma Hotels & Resorts is building a large all-inclusive luxury oceanfront resort in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. The project includes two distinct brands – Margaritaville (catering to the Americas market), and Tui Sensatori (catering to the European market). The property will feature a world-class culinary experience numerous themed F&B outlets.
TLDI was retained by Karisma to provide construction management services for this project. The scope of the project to be managed by TLDI includes earthworks, vertical construction, and all related infrastructure and back of the house equipment.
The project includes the following main components:
- New construction of 69,000 square meters / 519 total keys (268 keys in the Margaritaville, and 251 keys in the Tui Sensatori).
- 12 themed F&B outlets with over 8,540 square meters of dining space, plus terrace areas.
- 2,000 square meter spa including 14 treatment rooms, wedding cabin, hydrotherapy, fitness center, beauty salon, sauna room, and steam room.
- Nearly 6,000 square meters of pools, swim-ups & water features.
- Numerous other amenities including sports hub, amphitheater, pop up areas, palapas, kids club, and movie theater.
- A central utility plant and back of the house building.